When most netizens choose tents, they will ask similar questions such as "what brand of outdoor products tent is good". There are many more types of outdoor products tent than a few years ago and the prices are also different. Let's see how to buy tents.
There are different styles of tents in design according to different uses. As far as the shape of the tent is concerned, there are generally five styles of common tents.
(1) Triangular tent: Herringbone iron pipes are used as brackets at the front and rear. The middle frame is connected by a crossbar, which supports the inner tent and installs the outer tent. This is the most common tent style in the early days.
(2) Dome-shaped tent: It adopts double-pole cross-support and is easy to disassemble and assemble. It is the most popular style on the market.
(3) Hexagonal tent: It adopts three-pole or four-pole cross-support, and some adopt six-pole design. It pays attention to the stability of the tent and is a common style of "alpine" tent.
(4) Bottom-shaped tent: After being propped up, it looks like a boat that is buckled upside down. It can be divided into two-bar, three-bar and other different support methods. Generally, the middle is the bedroom and the two ends are the hall shed. The design pays attention to the windproof streamline and it is also one of the common tent styles.
(5) Ridge-shaped tent: The shape is like an independent small tile house. Its supports are usually four pillars at four corners and a ridge-like structural roof is placed on them. This kind of outdoor products tent is generally tall and bulky. It is suitable for drivers or relatively fixed camping in the field. It is also known as a car tent.
According to the number of users, the tents are divided into one-person tent, two-person tent, four-person tent, five-person tent, six-person tent and eight-person tent. Of course, there are tents that can accommodate more people. We can choose a tent of a suitable size according to our own needs.
The weight of the tent is very important if you are going to engage in mountaineering activities. The tents suitable for mountaineering are usually made of high-tech materials, which are light in weight and suitable for highly mobile outdoor activities, but the price is higher. Camping tents are usually made of general materials, which are heavy and are not suitable for carrying around. They are usually carried on the car and put up after arriving at the destination. The price is relatively cheap. Therefore, when choosing a tent, the conditions of use should be considered.
The rain cloth or outer tent of the outdoor products tent is made of waterproof nylon cloth to resist the penetration of rainwater. A tent with good waterproofness will have waterproof glue attached to the seam part to increase the waterproofness. The fabric of the main tent or inner tent is not as waterproof as the outer tent, but it will have good breathability. The ground cloth of the tent, which is like the outer tent, must be able to prevent moisture from infiltrating from the surface. So the waterproofness of the ground cloth is very necessary and you must pay attention to this point when choosing.
Most people tend to choose their favorite colors according to their personal preferences. Low-brightness green and brown palladium are good choices. In addition to looking bright, outdoor products tent with high-brightness colors also have the advantage of being easy to search. Low-brightness tents will have poor light transmission and will block some of the natural heat sources provided by the sun to us, which will affect personal activities in the tent. Especially in the case of bad weather, you can feel the difference between them.