False eyelashes are artificial eyelashes used to beautify the eyes. Generally, the eyelashes are lengthened and thickened to make the eyes look bigger, brighter, fuller, and more energetic. False eyelashes have a long history, as early as 2000 BC. The records of false eyelashes can be found in ancient Egyptian and Roman literature. The materials used to make false eyelashes include plastic, cotton, feathers and other materials, and the effects of fake lashes made of different materials are different.
1. The first step: dip false eyelash glue
After removing the eyelashes with tweezers, apply a little eyelash glue to the root of the eyelashes. Pay attention to only a little on the root, and then wait a few seconds for the glue to half dry.
2. The second step: attach false eyelashes
(1) First find the vacant part where you want to paste the fake lashes. Non-single cluster false eyelashes locate the roots of the eyelashes.
(2) Then lift the eyelid slightly with your hand, and paste the fake lashes on the vacant part. Non-single cluster false eyelashes should be close to the root of the eyelashes.
(3) Then use the same method to paste the false eyelashes on the other vacant parts, and adjust the angle with tweezers. The non-single cluster of false eyelashes do not need to be repeated. When applying fake lashes, it is best to open your eyes frequently to confirm the effect, check the position, angle, and whether there are gaps, so that you don’t have to correct it after the application is completed.
3. The third step: brush mascara
Please apply the mascara again after applying the fake lashes. Since the eyelashes have been clamped and applied with mascara before, there is no need to clamp the eyelashes again this time, as this will easily damage the previously prepared eyelashes. Use mascara to brush from the roots of the eyelashes, and brush the eyelashes upward for a better effect. After brushing, shape the eyelashes by hand, so that the eyelashes will be more curled.
In order to make the false eyelashes look natural when rubbed together with your own eyelashes. In addition to looking at the style of fake lashes, the stalk of the false eyelashes should also be considered. The stems of fake lashes are generally divided into three types: fishing line stems, cotton stems, and plastic stems.
Because the cotton stem is very soft, it will not pierce the eyelids and is not easy to lift up. However, the disadvantage is that the stem is easy to bend and deform after being torn off, and the reuse rate is low. The fish line stem is better than the makeup effect, transparent and invisible, which is convenient to cut a bunch of stickers and can maintain the original curvature after tearing off. But the disadvantage is that it is easier to fall off and cock up. The plastic stem is relatively hard without fishing thread stems and cotton stems. But for single eyelids and inner double eyelids, it is a good choice for the momen because the harder stems can hold up the eyelids, and the shaping effect is better. For daily light makeup, natural false eyelashes with soft and thin stems are generally chosen, which are not only comfortable to wear but also invisible.